About Laurence Simons Search
Founded in 1988, we are a specialist global legal, compliance and privacy search firm. We work with some of the largest and fastest-growing businesses in the world, providing them with the best and most sought-after talent.
With offices in London, Frankfurt, Paris, Amsterdam, Geneva, Dubai, and Sao Paulo we have an international footprint like no other legal search firm, enabling us to form the most suitable team for every search and to use our different offices to best effect.
We enjoy trusted and respected relationships with a range of clients by providing the highest standard of service, including many Fortune 500, FTSE 100, and a host of other listed companies around the world.
About the role
At Laurence Simons Search, our greatest asset is our people. We are proud of our inspiring and ambitious employees and our kind and collaborative culture where every person can bring their authentic selves to work.
Our small and close-knit team is based across our network of offices in London (HQ), Frankfurt, Paris, Geneva, and Sao Paulo.
This role forms an integral part of the search and selection team and provides generalist support to the business. It provides an opportunity to learn the business inside out, with various progression routes, including a role in the Talent Acquisition & Delivery Team, becoming a Consultant, a long-term career within Business Support or progressing into other areas of our business such as Finance, HR or Marketing.
- Drafting, proofreading, and formatting of documents, including; proposals, job descriptions, candidate shortlists and CVs.
- Researching candidates and companies
- Creating candidate summaries, and client intelligence reports
- Market mapping and candidate reach-outs
- Creating and posting job videos and adverts across all social media channels
- Attending client calls and note-taking
- Reviewing submitted candidate CVs
- Call scheduling, including interviews, client meetings and candidate screening calls
- Receiving phone calls from current or potential clients, candidates, or external service providers.
- Recording and updating the CRM database and data cleansing.
- Providing dedicated support as part of a search team with consultant(s) and Talent Acquisition team member(s)
Person Specification / Skills and Experience Required:
- Degree educated
- A positive, can-do attitude to work and colleagues
- A curious nature & willingness to learn
- Willingness to go the extra mile
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent time management and works well under pressure
- Self-motivated and proactive